MENU

Slide

Friday, March 21, 2008


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Hi: Hey babe, Wax do help! i'm using the one in the green tub.

I use to use the purple tub too thou,
That one shd be better for long hair.
Cos the hold is much firmer than the green tub.
Hahahas, Yah, Cos just go there as model.
Not a main role or anything. (:

Sherica: LOL! If i've more oppotunities lah!

Anon3: Exercise! Hahahahs,
And i always eat alot of boiled brocolli
when my mouth is itching for snacks.

But now i just keep eating and eating. =\

Anon2: -.-

Anon1: Hahahs, Np babe.
Benetint has a pretty strong rose scent,
Which i totally don't mind! Heheh.

Mystery: Hurhur, you think even if you're
really a photographer, I'll dare to let you
shoot me meh? Hahahahs.

Sherica: LOL! Thanks dear.

Princedumdum: Blah blah, uncle.

Felicia: Great aunt and a super good friend / Majong khaki!
Hahahahas. Anyway, when you wanna go mdis make payment!
I go with yoooooou~

Lynn: Defu Lane 12 hehe, Thanks babe! :D







Sooooo tired, Had supper @ bf's house,
Came home, played with my peanut, nutella,

butter, meeko, mimao! Hahahas, all my guinea pigs!


Finally done packing my clothes / skincare
and everything into my weekend bag.
Will be away for 2 days! (:

So sad that JX won't be going. )':






Yesterday night we went to Liang Court for yummy Japanese Cuisine!
Yummy Yummy Yummy!

I went there last week with pretty Daphy too:




SEEEEEEEE! The serving is super super super big!
Normally i eat alot, but i couldn't even finish mine!








And we went to the Meiya-Da Japanese Supermarket.
Bought some snacks for my boyf and some for myself!
And i bought the big-ass fuji apple @ S$7.50
and darling nag nag nag at me!


But it looks so yummmmmy, Don't you guys agree? :D
I wanted to buy the even bigger one,
Also as big as my face.

Hahahahas, But i think boyf will kill me.





S$7.50 Fuji Apple which i bought and got nagged to death for!





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:
I just finish watching 2 episodes of
Gossip Girl online. Addictive!

No comments: